Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 160-200g pasta
- 8pcs veggie tofu nuggets
- 200 cc milk
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp consomme powder
- a pinch salt
- a pinch pepper
- 50 cc water
1. Cook pasta, following the package instructions.
2. Cut half of the lemon into round slices for serving. squeeze the other half for lemon juice.
3. Cook vegee tofu nuggets in 50cc water for 3 minutes.
4. When the nuggets are cooked, add the milk, consommé powder, salt, pepper and cook until the sauce simmers.
5. Put drained pasta and lemon juice into the pan and toss until coated Decorate with some lemon slices.
Since lemon and nugget edamame go very well together, the key is to use a whole lemon to get the full lemon flavor.